The Answers to all your questions are here!
- How many posts did I write?
I have written 26 blog posts
- How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge?
Twelve of my posts are school/challenges. The other fourteen are my personal interests and random stuff.
- How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students?
On my blog I have 53 comments from around the world.
- Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened?
The post that received the most comments was world post #2. I think this because the post is about where I live (Canada) and there are lots of pictures that would strike a conversation online!
- Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why?
My favourite post was my very first post on Adventure time because I was very passionate in my writing ( not that I’m not passionate in my other writings), I got to introduce myself to the world, and because I got to use one of my favourite quotes of all time.
- Did you change blog themes at all and why?
Yes I did change my blog theme once because on my first theme the font was hard to read, it was messy, and the background was very distracting.
- How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough?
I have 3 widgets, this is what I think of the perfect amount of widgets. You don’t want the widgets to be too distracting from what you really want your viewers to see (posts), but you also don’t want too little so that your blog looks boring.
- How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll?
I have had 139 amazing people visit my blog. 😉 thank you!
I asked my mom some questions about my blog and here are her answers:
- What were your first impressions of this blog?
Mom said: “Too much Adventure Time. There are much better things to blog about than Adventure Time.”
- What captured your attention?
Mom said: “Lots of colourful pictures and the baby screaming stood out from the other pictures”
- What distracted you on the blog?
Mom said: “Adventure Time, way too much Adventure Time”
- What suggestions can you give me to improve my blog?
Make it more Canadian. Blog more about Canada because you get the most comments on the Canadian posts that you make.